Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who Am I?

I wanted to begin writing about my life for a while now. I just don’t know where to start. I might just start by writing a little intro to my blog. From there I probably will be posting stuff about different events and experiences that have happened throughout my life. I have been feeling mad at the world. I was mad because things were not happening like I wanted them to be happening for me. What was I doing wrong? What was I saying wrong? What??? I didn’t know. I don’t know. I don’t like the feeling. I think I’m having a life crisis where I am trying to find out who I really am and what my purpose is. Ok, I just noticed that I am using so many “I’s” here. Yes, this is not all about me. I am not the center of all things. Things don’t always have to go the way I want them to go. People don’t need to be the way I want them to be. I know this. I want to accept this. I want to know who I really am. One of my problems has been the desire to please others, but have I been doing what I really want to do for myself? Have I made decisions that are good for me or have I made decisions that are good for others? I don’t know. I don’t know and that is my answer.

2 comments:

Juman61 said...

Hi,
I began blogging just lately. Like you I've been wanting to write about my life...I'm not a counselor or a mentor but a wife,mother,sister & daughter...above all I'm a person who cares about her fellow human beings and do my best to find good in others...it's not easy sometimes. I've been where you are...it does get better...first step find at least 5 things in your life now, today that you're grateful for and you'll begin to see things a little differently. Each persons situation is different I know and I do understand. We can all help each other keep our heads above water and help each other on this journey of life. Check out my blog when you get a chance and you can always e-mail me if you need to chat. Keep your chin up,help others even when you don't feel like it and seek help when & if you need it. I hope you understand that I'm not trying to preach...I remember how it feels like when you're unsure of yourself. Hang in there.Look forward to hearing back from you~take good care of yourself.

BitterSweet said...

Thank you Rob and Juman for your comments! Thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate you taking your time to read my entry and give your insight.